Ways to Donate to and/or Support Cranberry Shores Chorus Easiest way:
1) Donate buttons on the Public Home page of the Chorus’ website: Donate buttons are located 1) in the middle of the Home page, 2) in the top Menu bar under “About”/Supporters and under “Contact”/Donate/Support Us, and 3) in #3 below and at the bottom of this page. Clicking on the orange button will connect you to a page where you can donate and choose to pay with PayPal or a Credit/Debit card.
2) A personal PayPal or Venmo Account: Log in to your PayPal or Venmo Account. “Send” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the amount of the donation or payment, then select to pay via PayPal or a Credit/Debit card. For Venmo enter the amount of payment and Send. Be sure to “Send to a friend” to avoid transaction fees on both these platforms. Include a note stating what the payment is for, i.e. "Donation".
3) PayPal Giving Fund: On the Summary page of your personal PayPal account you may click on “Make an Impact” and search for Sweet Adelines International, Cranberry Shores. That will connect you to the PayPal Giving Fund where you can send donations directly to the Chorus.
4) Donation checks should be made to Cranberry Shores Chorus and mailed to:
P. O. Box 78, Hyannisport, MA 02647-0078
5) AmazonSmile: Cranberry Shores Chorus has registered as a charity under Amazon Smile program. Start each shopping trip to Amazon or Amazon Prime at http://smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Cranberry Shores Chorus. Your shopping makes a difference. Do your regular Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1438725and Amazon donates to Cranberry Shores Sweet Adelines. Cranberry Shores Chorus will remain on the black menu bar at the top of your Amazon page from then on. So shop away! And thanks for giving the Chorus your support!
A non-profit chorus, Cranberry Shores Chorus is self funded, with all revenue directed to the running of the chorus. We would very much appreciate the support of any individual or company willing to provide us with financial support.
For full details please contact our Treasurer, Helen Derman: 508-662-0744,